Forum Help Find Cheat Flight Simulator FlyWings 2014 Full Hack Online Latest Version Device Iphone Official Authors Thetis Consulting

Publishers Thetis Consulting Flight Simulator FlyWings 2014 cheats

2014-04-15 / languages - English / Critiques - This is a example of a 75% garbage, and a 25% amazing. The game itself is really addicting. But I have a few complaints. First of all: the ads are constant. I understand that the developer worked hard to make this game but make mandatory ads that are rewarded (like Turboprop / Flight Simulator). Secondly, the game is just plain boring (although addicting). All you do is complete missions or levels in order to pass. Third, I am a very big fan of aircraft and planes. Although, the game charges you REAL money for me to buy the aircraft. Last but not least, the graphics are absolutely terrible (not TOO terrible, but still). Even the planes themselves are too bad / Thetis Consulting / Fly over the city of New York / Tomatometer - 3,3 of 5 / Version - 6.0.6.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

وبلاگ مجتمع مرغ و گوشت پرطلا یزد اثر انگشت پارسا موبایل گاه نوشته های از سر شکم سیری Jeanette دلنوشته‌های محیا عروس اَپ تابلوسازی نامور Amber